I work in marketing and I am often in front of a small business making recommendation on how to improve their marketing on a shoestring budget. Often I think my suggestions to reach online consumers fall flat. I am confident my recommendations are sound – but can’t show them a customer who put my plan to work and made it successful.
Now I have an opportunity to take a brand new business – Farther North Studio – and implement all of my recommendations. And do it on a limited budget, working a full time job, juggling multiple projects and responsibilities.
I will be working on this is steps, adding elements and revising as I go.
- Learn how to use the laser without burning the house down
- Logo design and business card
- Set up branded email address
- Create a facebook business page
- Test the market for my products
- Source materials
- Build out a website for e-commerce
- Build an etsy shop
- Test Market for my products
- Create an Instagram account
- Learn how to take staged photos
- Get customer reviews/feedback
- Create a blog
- Create a pinterest account
- Begin testing marketing with conversion goals
And with that – here we go!